Dynamics 365 for Marketing is a marketing automation solution that can help businesses turn more prospects into business relationships. Since its launch in April 2018, Dynamics 365 for Marketing has seen increasing adoption by organizations looking to nurture more sales-ready leads, align sales and marketing, make smarter decisions and grow with an adaptable platform. The app goes beyond basic email marketing to provide deep insights and generate qualified leads for your sales teams. Its graphical content-creation and design tools make visually rich emails, landing pages, and customer journeys easy to design and execute.
Our customers are increasingly looking to tailor the app to various roles and personas within their organization. They want to keep their user experience simple while achieving business goals through interconnected customer journeys. This requires support for centralized implementation by a few power users while enabling marketers to tweak their campaigns for the best returns. It also requires integrated actionable intelligence at every step to improve decision making and identify the best path forward.
The April ’19 release lights up new intelligent scenarios and enhanced extensibility capabilities so customers and partners can tailor the application to specific needs. The application also adds social marketing capabilities beyond its existing social insights and analytics. Here are the key investment areas for the April ’19 release:
- Actionable intelligence lets you build optimized target segments, craft appealing content for better delivery, and orchestrate effective communications strategies. It leverages rich data sets available with the marketing app to help marketers maximize the impact of their campaigns.
- Personalized marketing now extends to landing pages, which can provide content that’s personalized for known visitors. Design innovative new marketing experiences that feature mixed reality to help drive richer engagement with potential leads. Marketers can achieve more on social channels by posting right from the app.
- Easy Onboarding Trial sign-ups can now be done in a few steps and spun quickly in minutes. New users can get started through the intuitive dashboard and discover value with guided tasks for common marketing scenarios. This comes along with general usability improvements for better experience.
- Integrate and extend the solution. Platform extensibility enhancements help customers and partners meet specific needs, deliver turnkey projects, and support vertical scenarios. New APIs will enable you to link journeys to business processes, and to create target segments programmatically. You can use your own content management system to submit information directly via forms, and to set up event pages or landing pages. Social integration is further enhanced to include social-posting capabilities. Sales users can now influence marketing with a few clicks.
- Fundamental investments continue to deliver improved usability, performance, scalability and throughput for campaign execution and email marketing. The segmentation interface has been improved and optimized for frequently used marketing scenarios. Usability improvements in insights provide complete visibility across all campaign elements, form interactions, email messages, and more.